Monday 17 August 2009

Get cheap contacts

THE HIGH STREETS OPTICIANS ARE RIPPING YOU OFF YOU CAN SAVE UP 60% OF YOU CONTACT LENSES!!!!

Ok this has got nothing to do with sex or faith or even electric guitars but it does help with you in doing all 3 and with saving some money especially through these hard times.

I'm a high user of contact lenses and I wear toric lenses as I have asitgmatism and if you go to some of the high street optician you will find they allot more expensive than normal ones.

for example if you just want normal contact lenses you can get them from £10 to £13 a month however toric contact lenses depending on you presercription and mine is very high and very weird one too..the optician says I have a very rugby ball eye shape ..whatever than means lol...anyway they charging me like £27 amonth I thought yakes I can get a Iphone line rental for that ..

anyway good news is there lots of cheap contacts lenses companies online check the folloing article to read how to choose a reputable online contact lenses company.

discount-contact-lenses-buying-tips-for-online


I saved up to 65% percent using online contact lenses company like the link below and they were identical to my original opticians ones instead of spending £27, it worked out like £10 a month as I payed for a 6 months batch.

Just make sure you have a up to date presription ...anyway check the site and read the discount contact buying tips online link above too..do some research maybe you find something cheaper than me.

http://www.lensway.co.uk/

No comments: