Thursday 31 July 2008

OTHERS MAY KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BUT JESUS KNOWS WHAT YOU CAN BECOME!

Now i was reading something today that had the above statement , and it really hit me deep in my gut...

I thought how true is that statement, how encouraging and how it clearly explains how Jesus see us. No matter what you think you done , how rubbish you think you are or what other people think of you, Jesus totally knows what you can become.

"The truth shall set you free"and I believe this is true to the statement as it causes my heart to be set free and not to be in bondage to our strong holds or destructive mind sets, as after all.

This statement also adds on to our identity. By this I mean in our life we all get our identity from something it could be our parents love, job, relationships, even church however I believe this statement simple says to us ..

It doesn't matter what you think of your self , it doesnt matter what people think of you , Jesus knows your heart, knows your potential, knows your soul, knows the very essence of you, and he knows exactly what you can become...

It does take faith it does take risk, and it does take trust, after all its a relationship , but like no other relationship, Jesus is the perfect partner, he the perfect friend and saviour. He will continue to love us through our struggles , our disappointment our tantrums, but remember He will guide you too after all he knows exactly what you can become....

lets start hearing his voice , lets start asking him to break our stubbornness, I mean God knows that maybe the corner stone of allot of my problems.....

anyway I just thought this might be of encouraging words to you all..

bless ya

Matty

No comments: